Here are the original pictures I took for my ancillary tasks before filming. I am going to develop these on Photoshop to create the ideas I portrayed in my initial ideas post which you can see here.
One of the main things to consider when making a music video is who the target audience for your band are, and how you can specifically aim your products at them as they ultimately are the people who will be interested in purchasing what you are advertising. To be able to do this you have to know and understand the band you are making a music video for. BAND PROFILE: Band Name : The Hoosiers Genre : Pop Rock Formed : 2003 With this knowledge, you can then deduce that the target audience for my music video would be people of a younger age range, possibly 13-25, due to the fact this is the stereotypical audience for pop music, thus they are the most likely to be interested in the song I am making a video for. However, due to the fact the band formed over 10 years ago, and the availability of their music on the internet through platforms such as YouTube, the target audience could vary to older ages as they would have been the people who were listening to their music as it ...
After finishing my planning, there is no changes/alterations that I have made since my first costume and make up ideas, which you can see here . I will be basing my work on that.
Comments
Post a Comment